If you’re like me, your back pain just doesn’t seem to go away or… If it does, it flares up again and again.
See if your go to back pain treatments are secretly making the pain worse and become chronic. Because the quick fix to anything is often a double-edged sword.
Common anti-inflammatory drugs, rest, and ice have contributed to an increase in the prevalence of chronic back pain & surgeries.
AVOID THESE TREATMENTS:
#1: Avoid Using NSAIDs
NSAIDs make pain worse and interfere with the body’s healing capabilities. The use of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medication has been shown in scientific studies to accelerate the articular cartilage breakdown in osteoarthritis. They cause the joints to break down.
#2: Avoid Rest & Ice
Although it may seem counterintuitive, the evidence is clear: Bed rest will make your pain worse and last longer than if you continued with light activity.
The Inventor of the term RICE (rest, ice, compression, elevation) Dr. Gabe Mirkin, MD now says “RICE is just something that stuck—and it’s wrong” “there is no data to show that ice does anything more than block pain,” he says. “And there is data that shows icing delays healing.” The mnemonic I made famous, however, is wrong and still remains prevalent.
For Lasting Relief, Clinical Studies & Doctors Are Saying to Do this.
“Instead of changing your body’s natural healing response, aid its natural response to heal and strengthen the area.”
NeuroMD’s FDA-cleared device helps strengthen the muscles, heal damaged tissues, and naturally reduce inflammation.
“The famous Corrective Therapy Device by NeuroMD, Is by far the safest and most logical treatment for back pain.”
How does it work and should you use it for your back pain?
- It’s 100% drug-free
- It enhances the body’s natural process of reducing inflammation and healing damaged tissues by increasing blood flow to the area.
- Strengthens the muscles in the lower back which help stabilize and align the spine.
Before publishing this article, we researched NeuroMD & this is what we found.
- The treatment is sound. They provide all the clincial studies with links to the National Institutes of Health directly on their website. (GetNeuroMD.com)
- NeuroMD Medical Technologies is a Florida-based business incorporated in 2018 and they have 3000+ reviews all over the internet including the Better Business Bureau (Accredited), Judge.me Verified Reviews (Top 1% Award), and a 4.7 rating on Google Reviews.
- We were also able to verify their FDA accreditation. (See below)
After studying and learning about the common back pain treatments (NSAIDs, Topical creams, etc.) We believe NeuroMD has by far the best back pain treatment available.
To learn more, click here to visit GetNeuroMD.com.